It's been a few weeks since my last blog post and wanted to give you all a little update on my life AND my 12 things for October!
1. I picked up my wedding dress! I had my final fitting and I am so obsessed with my dress. And I am so relieved it fit me, lol! If you live in Arizona, I highly recommend this precious little bridal boutique in Gilbert called Grace Style and Bridal. There we always so sweet and super easy to work with! They were extremely helpful and only focused on YOU. Which is what every bride wants hehe. :)
2. We filmed a wedding a few days ago and have been soooo busy editing that. The wedding was on Friday the 13th, how cool is that?!
3. James' mom is on a cruise and I am so jelly! I cannot wait until we can go on our cruise for the honeymoon!
4. I have been working really hard on revamping our business website. It definitely needed a makeover. I honestly love Squarespace. They make it so easy to make a beautiful website.
5. Have you guys watched any Halloween movies yet?! I feel like I have been so busy this month I haven't even had time to sit and watch a Halloween movie!
6. I am so excited for 2018. You know how people say "This is gonna be my year" Well I truly do believe 2018 is going to be the best year yet. :)
7. Are you dressing up for Halloween?! I feel like people grow out of it when they get older, but I am actually more excited for it. I am DIY-ing my costume and going to be Mary Poppins!
8. My 24th birthday is in less than two months and that blows my mind!!!
9. Within the next few weeks I am going to have to start creating a wedding website for James and I. I am so excited :)
10. I am actually thinking about changing a few things on my blog website as well. I love the template I have, but maybe I can use a little change.
11. Although my resume would differ, I am actually pretty bad at multitasking lol. I feel like it is pretty difficult to keep up with a blog, filming and editing, photography, business website, and almost wedding website!
12. I am so thankful for this life. I feel like #12 is always a lovey dovey one so might as well keep on the tradition ;) But honestly, I am so grateful for my life and thankful for the opportunities that come.
So pretty soon it will be NOVEMBER and I am thinking of some sort of series I could do? Any ideas? Maybe like a Thankful Thursday? Or 30 days of being thankful? I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)