I know in my last post I said I would get a post up on Monday, but yesterday was so chaotic. It was one of those days that seemed like it would never end. First off, it was a Monday.. so that says enough about the day. But at the end of my day, I started driving home from work and there was a huge accident. So I was forced to go another way (complete opposite way of my house) when my car started making a crazy sound. So I ended up pulling over, but didn't see anything wrong (not as if I would have any idea what would be wrong). So I got back in the car and drove home. About 5 minutes later my car AC went out. In Arizona summer time, this is not ideal. It was 108 degrees yesterday. But I assumed that is what the sound was. Once I finally got home, James and I started the car to take it over to my dad's because he used to fix AC and has fixed it on a car before. So we get down the street and the radio went out, lights went out, steering, everything went out and the car died. So we had to push my car home, just him and I. Luckily, it wasn't very far, but still. So we found out it was a belt in my car that broke. After explaining everything to my dad, I realized how lucky and blessed I am that this did not happen to me on my way home from work. I work pretty far from where I live, so I spend a very decent amount of time in my car on the freeway. I am so thankful to God that this only happened in my neighborhood, and not driving 60+ mph on the freeway. I wouldn't know what I would have done. So I am feeling a little extra blessed today.
So, today I am going to share my 12 things for August!
1. I am wishing so bad I could jump on a plane to Texas and save all of the helpless animals out there. It breaks my heart. Praying for Texas!
2. Bearizona was sooooo much fun! I really want to go again when it is cold.
3. Okay so I watched all the seasons of Gossip Girl when I was like 18 years old and I started watching it again and it is sucking me in allll over again. It is a guilty pleasure show. If you have seen it then you know what I mean lol.
4. I am soooo ready for fall and winter. I love summer (even oddly in Arizona) but I am ready for sweaters, bonfires, Halloween!!
5. I just realized that September is like 2 days away. Good gravy time flies when you get older.
6. The last 3 months of the year are my absolute favorite! I am looking forward to all of it.
7. I think my next post is going to be a monthly favorites blog. I have tried some new things lately that I have been loving!
8. OH I think I decided on a Halloween costume this year. I am so excited! Me and James are going to host a Halloween party this year!
9. I saw the movie The Hitman's Bodyguard and it was hilarious.
10. My laptop battery is dying and instead of getting up to put it on the charger, I am typing 1000 miles per hour to finish before it dies. Does anyone else do this?
11. I really want to go camping once it starts to cool down!
12. I haven't been posting as many blogs lately, but that is going to change. I am ready to start getting more posts up. :)
Thank you for reading!!!