This is my second "12 things" post! I was inspired by Barefoot Blonde's 12 Things post and wanted to do one myself. I really like this post because it gives my readers a little insight of what I have been up to, liking/disliking, or just totally random thoughts.
1. Tonight is the first night I am starting a workout program. I purchased a fitness bundle from Alexa Jean Fitness and I cannot wait to get started. It is a 12 week program- 30 minutes a day and no equipment needed! I will keep you updated on the results! You can check out her blog here!
*UPDATE- This fitness program is kicking by butt! LOL
2. It is half way through the year and it makes me sad. I can't help but get this "what am I doing with my life" feeling. I don't feel any closer to my goals than I did in January.. I just have to keep my mind set on my goals at all time.
3. I have seen Wonder Woman TWICE in the theater. IT IS SO GOOD!!! Highly recommend.
4. It is the semi-annual sale at Bath & Body Works and I am reeeeeeally wanting to splurge on the $3 hand soaps (B&BW has the best hand soaps ever- in my opinion) but I also and REALLY trying to save money. The struggle :(
5. James and I are working on a "save the date" video and I cannot wait until it is finished.
6. Last night we watched the new Ghostbusters and I was really impressed. To be honest, I did not have high expectations, but I thought it was super good!
7. I have been eating PB&J's and chocolate milk lately and it's amazing.
8. It is definitely summer time in Phoenix. It is currently 108 DEGREES!
9. I have the urge to travel somewhere. Somewhere new. Again, the struggle because of this whole "saving" thing..
10. I have been taking more "professional" (I air quote professional because I am nooo professional) pictures for my Instagram the past few weeks and I feel like it makes a world of difference. It makes me feel like I have my life together LOL! That may be a little dramatic...
11. I played Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Nintendo Switch for the first time and I am OBSESSED. I want to purchase the Nintendo Switch now. DARN THIS SAVING MONEY!!!!
12. Prison Break ended and now I want to get into a new show. I kind of think I want to get into a 90's tv show. Those are always great!! Let me know your TV show recommendations!
Let me know your 12 things!! :)